Encaustic Workshops Minneapolis – Working with Wax and Studio Time
In this one-day Encaustic workshop, you will learn beginning Encaustic techniques. A brief history and description of Encaustic painting will be discussed as well as basic supplies and tools, safety, preparation of supports including application of grounds, fusing technique and paint application. An overview of a variety of techniques will be demonstrated such as wax image transfers, mixing your own paint, creating texture and working with masks and stencils. There will also be lots of studio time and one-on-one instruction. This class could also be used as studio time if you have taken a class with me before.
UPCOMING 2017 one-day ENCAUSTIC WORKSHOPS
Cost: $135 + $35 supply fee = $170
- Friday, June 23 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (3 spots left)
- Friday, July 21 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 4 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 22 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 27 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 17 from 9:30 am. to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 15 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
How to register for classes:
Please contact Jodi to hold your spot by calling 612-247-1244 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks and credit cards accepted.
There are 3 ways to register:
1) Send a check. Please make checks payable to Jodi Reeb.
Please send check to:
250 – 3rd Ave N #220
Minneapolis, MN 55401
2) Call Jodi at 612-247-1244 and register over the phone with a credit card.
3) Register using Google Wallet and use the account:
It's a new way to pay without fees!
*Full tuition is required when registering for workshops.
*If you need to cancel within 7 days of the workshop there will be no refunds.
*Cancelling prior to 7 days of the workshop, you will receive a refund minus $75 or you can choose a future workshop date.
Here's a review by Expertise - 16 Best Minneapolis Painting teachers
"Hidden"an in-studio interview
Kara Nothem from the Arts Institute interviewed me in my studio about my process.
Jodi Reeb Reveals the Beauty of Surface
MCAD Alumni has solo exhibition at the Kolman & Pryor Gallery in Minneapolis.
"Local Artist Interview"
See my interview here: http://www.local-artist-interviews.com/2013/04/jodi-reeb-mixed-media.html